Last week, Sarah had the flu and now...so do I.
Luckily, we had a lesson in Relief Society this week on the priesthood. I got a blessing last night from my home teachers and received some comfort (I had spent the first while of feeling sick wishing that my parents were still here).
I then realized that I don't have any absences left in some of my classes, and after crying a little bit for a while feeling sick and sorry for myself, I realized that my 423 professor is out of town this week, so we don't have class on Wednesday and Friday (and my only other class on those days is Family Finance, which is okay to miss if I need to).
After realizing this, I put head down on the table and sobbed.
It's a great blessing that if I had to get sick, that it was during the time of the semester when I don't have half of my classes and all my homework is projects. I'm grateful for that.
1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon! Thanks again for your advice for my writing assignment :-)
Post a Comment