Saturday, March 31, 2012

Getting Crafty

Priesthood Session is prime time for Relief Society activities. While the boys are gone sharpening their priesthood skills, we like to hone our wifehood skills. Tonight, my roommate Sarah Childs and I made a bouquet of flowers out of newspaper and curly wire. I also went to a largely girl-populated grocery store, and walked home down some once quiet streets that were now flooded with white shirts and ties.

This is also my last post during the month of March. I know some of you family members will cry when you realize this, but I will try hard to post more often as long as you all promise to try to comment more often, even though I know it is hard for some of you to prove you aren't computer aliens.

So goodbye, March, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I feel demotivated now.