Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Flew.

According to my journal this week, I got sick with the "flew". This is case number 2 of my inability to spell things correctly when sick (the first was me finally breaking down and asking my roommate how to spell "bargain". She said she was very alarmed that I was asking her how to spell something).

Now it just feels like a nasty cold, so I am hoping that I officially get over it soon. I had a few days last week where I felt much, much better, and I'm hoping that those days return quickly (running around playing night games on one of those days probably didn't help at all) as well as my voice! It would also be nice to be able to walk up the stairs to my apartment without wanting to either throw up or pass out...and I've been visiting the bathroom way too often for my liking (which means it's probably actually normal), but have therefore begun a beautiful and large collection of empty water bottles on my nightstand.

Today in Sacrament Meeting, the sacrament song was "Reverently and Meekly Now". This is one of my favorite hymns, and I was so sad that I couldn't sing it. But it was great to be able to hear my ward members around me sing it, and I thought about the Atonement and the Savior's love for us and how those around me had testimonies of the same things.

No comments: